WELCOME TO POLA PARK!
- Access to the park
• The calendar and opening hours are subject to modifications and/or cancellations without prior notice by Pola Park.
• Access to the park may be restricted or have an additional supplement requested for customers using vouchers and/or day tickets. These selected days may be up to a maximum of 10 days.
Entrance tickets and passes, depending on the type purchased, entitle you to access Pola Park and with which you can enjoy according to their validity, and according to the calendar and opening hours, either in whole or in part , of the shows, attractions and the rest of its facilities, always respecting its access, operation, operational and security restrictions.
• The current rates for each type of entry are those published on the website www.polapark.com, which are subject to review and changes. Confirm the daily rate at the time of purchase. There are services not included in the price of the entrance ticket or pass, find out at the Customer Service point of the conditions of acquisition and use of these.
• Pola Park informs that the enjoyment of games, attractions, shows and/or activities may lead to the prior payment of a supplement or ticket per person. Consult conditions, as well as access restrictions, at the Customer Service point or in the unit itself.
• Entrance tickets and passes must be purchased at Pola Park ticket offices, at authorized points of sale or on the website www.polapark.com.
• Pola Park only admits tickets and/or promotions purchased at official points of sale, not responding in any case to tickets or promotions purchased through unofficial channels.
• Entrance tickets, wristbands and bonuses must be kept throughout your stay at the Pola Park facilities and, where appropriate, shown to our staff who require it to verify their correct use.
• Entrance tickets, wristbands, Popi Express products, promotional coupons, and bonuses are not refundable under any circumstances. Nor can you change the validity date of these. Broken, amended, photocopied or damaged tickets, promotional coupons or passes will not be accepted under any circumstances.
• Entrance tickets, wristbands, promotional coupons, Popi Express and vouchers cannot be resold, being personal and non-transferable, so Pola Park reserves the right to verify the identity of the bearer each time are going to be used.
• The promotions and/or discounts applied in Pola Park are not cumulative, except for those whose conditions expressly establish it.
• Pola Park is not responsible for the loss or theft of entrance tickets, bracelets, vouchers or Popi Express by Visitors.
• In cases of excessive influx of public to Pola Park that could hinder the operation of its facilities and/or for security reasons, Pola Park may stop selling entrance tickets for that day, in order to guarantee the maximum Enjoy your visit and avoid crowds.
• Pola Park reserves the right of admission, expulsion from its facilities, and to withdraw vouchers, bracelets or entrance tickets valid for one or more days, without the possibility of reimbursement, when any of the following reasons occur:
- Failure to comply with these rules.
- Access to prohibited or restricted areas.
- Alteration of the order.
- Fraudulent use of entrance tickets, wristbands, promotional coupons or vouchers.
- Engaging in conduct that annoys or harms other Visitors.
- Attitudes or behaviors that cause or may cause accidents or incidents.
- Assigning tasks that are typical of Pola Park staff, using clothing or disguises that could confuse the rest of the customers.
- Causing any type of deterioration, impairment or damage to the Pola Park facilities. In the event that these damages generate any economic expense for Pola Park, the client will be solely responsible for taking charge of the expenses derived from this.
• For security reasons, Pola Park reserves the right to inspect the objects of the Visitors at the entrance of its facilities, and to use metal detectors, since the entry of electronic equipment, radios, weapons, flammable materials is not allowed, explosives and dangerous objects. Likewise, the entry of those objects that, although not dangerous, may inconvenience or annoy other Pola Park Visitors is not allowed.
• Children under twelve must be accompanied by an adult of legal age.
• The actions and conduct of an organized group are under the responsibility of its monitor, tutor, teacher or person in charge of the group.
• For health and hygiene reasons, animals are not allowed, with the exception of dogs as long as they are on a leash.
• Some of the Pola Park facilities are under video surveillance.
• Pola Park reserves the right to check at any time the type of access acquired with the age of the Visitor.
• On the day of your visit it is important to check the opening and closing hours of Pola Park. At the Customer Service point you can find out about the daily schedules of our shows and those of the rest of our facilities and services. However, Pola Park reserves the right to alter the scheduled program when technical, organisational, weather, operational or security reasons so advise.
• Visitors who wish to leave the Pola Park facilities with the intention of returning that same day or that same session, must request, upon leaving, the stamping of the corresponding mark on their hand. This mark is essential to access again.
• Complaints must be made at the customer service point, being essential the presentation by visitors of the entrance ticket, bracelet, and/or voucher.
- No access to food, except in cases of allergies, intolerances or baby food
• The entry of food or drink is not allowed, so Pola Park reserves the right to validate this compliance at all times. Except in cases of allergies, intolerances, or baby food such as jars or porridge.
• We have gluten-free food for celiacs.
• Get information through the website www.polapark.com or at the customer service point about food access regulations in cases of allergies or intolerances.
- In Pola Park
• Pola Park has a large number of attractions, shops, restaurants and shows, and offers its Visitors a varied offer every day.
• Pola Park reserves the right to organize, program, limit and close public access to the park, as well as to its different areas and services.
• Some installations may be out of operation, suspended or closed either for technical reasons or for meteorological, security or operational reasons that so advise. The foregoing does not give the right to return the ticket or change its date.
• Smoking is prohibited throughout the premises. In accordance with Law 42/2010, of December 30, which modifies Law 28/2005, of December 26, on health measures against smoking and regulating the sale, supply, consumption and advertising of tobacco products.
• Children under 12 years of age must be supervised at all times by the persons responsible for their custody.
• The consumption of drugs, narcotics or psychotropic substances is not allowed.
• Neither the access nor the use of skates, scooters, bicycles, drones, tricycles or other similar objects that may pose a risk to visitors is allowed. The access of food or drink, refrigerators, baskets or shopping carts is also not allowed.
• The sale and/or distribution of pamphlets, leaflets or products is not allowed, except those expressly authorized by Pola Park.
• It is not allowed to bathe in the attractions with water.
• Out of politeness and respect for others, in the waiting lines the turn must be respected and it will not be allowed to save space for other people. Absence from the waiting line will mean, if you return, to start it again.
• There is no public address service to broadcast personal messages.
• To preserve hygiene, safety, education and respect for others, during your stay at Pola Park, you will not be able to stay in a swimsuit, bikini, without shoes or with your torso uncovered.
• In those transactions/operations in which identification must be shown, Pola Park staff may request the DNI or family book to verify that it is used correctly.
• It is essential that Visitors during their visit and/or stay at Pola Park take care of their personal belongings, as Pola Park is not responsible for any type of loss, theft, robbery or damage that they may suffer.
• Customers will access the park’s attractions only with a ticket, bracelet or season pass, without exception.
• A Peque or Infantil ride accompanied on some attractions, where permitted, by an adult over 18 years of age. Never for a youth. To access as a companion, the adult must have a ticket or bracelet, in this case.
• For security reasons, the attractions have restrictions on use. Their specific safety regulations are located at the entrance of each attraction. These must be scrupulously followed. In any case, and as a priority, the instructions or indications given by our staff at each attraction must be followed. Pola Park is not responsible for damages that visitors may suffer as a result of non-observance of these rules.
• In general, it is not allowed to go on the attractions with personal objects as they may cause damage or may be damaged or lost. Before entering an attraction, leave them with a friend or family member. Pola Park is not responsible for theft, theft, loss or damage caused.
• In general, it is not allowed to access the rides with clothes that could be caught in their moving parts and cause a breakdown or accident, such as scarves, ties, or the like.
• Waiting times at the attractions do not imply a right to claim.
• Those people who meet both conditions of accredited legal disability and accredited reduced mobility, which prevents them from accessing the attractions by themselves through the corresponding waiting lines, may access the attractions through the specific accesses and exclusive use that For this purpose, the attractions and shows in which said possibility exists and, without prejudice to the waiting time of the moment. Likewise, they will be able to access accompanied by, at most, up to four people and, compulsorily and at least, one of them must be a person of legal age in full faculties who can help you, always following the instructions of its staff. At the customer service point, they will be provided with an identification to facilitate their access upon presentation by the Visitor of their entrance ticket, bracelet or voucher and, of the title or document justifying their legal status as a person with disabilities and reduced mobility. Pola Park reserves the right to validate this compliance at any time. Those units that are completely adapted and there are no architectural barriers, must access through the main entrance, respecting the corresponding waiting time.
• For operational reasons, the number of people with disabilities who can access each attraction cycle may be limited. Those people whose disability supposes a serious impediment for them to get on and off the train or gondola will be able to repeat the cycle a maximum of once, being able to change their companion, if they so decide.
• Changed, amended, torn, overwritten and/or improperly manipulated identification bracelets will be withdrawn without the right to replacement or return.
• The consumption of food and/or drinks is not allowed in the attractions, being allowed in the waiting lines.
• Attractions must be abandoned upon completion. Enjoying them again will require respecting the waiting lines again.
• In general, it is not allowed to access the waiting lines of the attractions with pushchairs. Before entering, they have to leave a friend or family member. Pola Park is not responsible for theft, robbery, loss or damage caused in these.
• Access and permanence in the venue of the show will be carried out in an orderly manner and following the instructions of the personnel in charge. It is not allowed to run, jump or occupy places other than those intended for Visitors or any actions that may harm or compromise the safety or development of the show itself, its staff and other Visitors.
• Those people with a disability and reduced mobility that prevent them from accessing the shows by themselves through the corresponding waiting lines, may do so through the specific accesses, without prejudice to the waiting time for the show at that time and, accompanied, except in exceptional cases, by at most one other adult. In the show they will occupy the places reserved for people with disabilities.
• The shows must be abandoned at the end. To see them again, the waiting lines must be respected again.
• Access to some shows is prohibited once they have started, in any case, you must follow the instructions of the staff in charge. If for any reason the Visitor needs to be absent from the show to re-enter during the same performance, she must indicate this to the staff in charge for subsequent re-entry control.
• Out of politeness and respect for others, turn should be respected in the waiting lines. Absence from the waiting line will mean, if you return, to start it again. It will not be allowed to save the place or place for other people, neither in the waiting lines nor in the venues and/or seats of the shows.
• Some shows and/or activities entail the prior payment of a supplement or ticket per person. Consult conditions, as well as access restrictions, in Customer Service, in the same unit or on the Web.
• The sale of alcoholic beverages to minors is prohibited, according to current regulations.
• The tables of the restaurant points are reserved for those people who consume the food offer of the restaurant point.
• Out of politeness and respect for others, it will not be allowed to reserve tables by Clients, and the occupation of the table must be carried out at the same time that it is going to be consumed.
- Game Booths
• Each of the games has its own operating rules that must be complied with. Therefore, it is important to consult them before playing. Pola Park reserves the right to limit the maximum number of prizes, per person, day and season in each of its games. Such limitations are duly announced in each game.
• For security reasons, some games have usage restrictions. Their specific safety standards are located at each facility. These must be scrupulously followed. In any case and as a priority, the instructions or indications given by our staff in each unit must be followed. Pola Park is not responsible for damages that visitors may suffer as a result of non-observance of these rules.
- Products and conditions
Popi Express in Pola Park
• With the Popi Express service you will be able to access, whenever capacity and availability allow it, and at the established times and hours, to certain attractions without having to save the general use waiting lines and/or the preferential seats of the shows, as long as such attractions and shows have such a service, without prejudice to the restrictions of use of each attraction. This service is materialized by means of a card or a bracelet that can be purchased at the points of sale designated for this purpose. This service is subject to availability, it is a paid service, valid only for the day of purchase and for personal and non-transferable use. In customer service you will be offered all the information related to the Rules of Use of this product.
• Amended, broken, overwritten and/or improperly manipulated cards or bracelets will be withdrawn without the right to replacement or refund.
• Pola Park is not responsible for the loss of the card or bracelet purchased, and that will lead to the loss of the service by the Visitor, not giving rise to the right to return the amount paid by the Visitor. The Visitor may once again have this service after purchasing and paying for a new card or bracelet at the corresponding points of sale. Consult the calendar and schedules of each one of them before making the purchase since the non-use or partial use of the purchased product will not entitle its owner to any claim or refund.
Ticket valid for a trip
This ticket gives the right to a trip for one person. Each ticket bears the date of purchase, which must be the current day to be validated. There are no changes or returns.
General Admission ticket
Its purchase is mandatory for anyone who accesses the park without a bracelet, ticket or voucher. It can be exchanged as a Voucher for a trip or if the client prefers, they can have a drink at any restaurant point discounting the amount. If the consumption does not reach the amount of said ticket, the difference is not returned or accumulated. There are no exchanges or refunds.
Pasaje Maldito ticket
Pasaje Maldito tickets are only valid for this attraction. There are no changes or returns. You can make your purchase at the ticket office or pay directly at the attraction. Voucher tickets for a trip to access this attraction are also admitted if the client wishes, but it also only gives access to one person once, regardless of the price. There are no changes or returns.
• The price of the bracelets and their accessibility varies according to age.
• The wristbands are personal and non-transferable, changes of ownership are not allowed.
• The staff of Pola Park will be able to verify, both during the sale of tickets and during the visit, the age of the visitors by requesting their identity document or family book.
• There are no possible changes or refunds.
• Amended, broken, overwritten and/or improperly handled bracelets will be withdrawn without the right to replacement, nor will they lose their full validity.
• The presentation of any type of official document such as DNI or Family Book that includes the holder’s date of birth is required for its completion. Likewise, the presence of the owner is required to take a photograph.
• The vouchers, depending on the type, give access to Pola Park during the days and hours in which they remain open to the public and specify said voucher, either in whole or in part, being able to enjoy its shows, attractions and the rest of its facilities, always respecting its access, operation, operational and security restrictions.
• The acquisition of the pass supposes the acceptance of the content of the Pola Park Operating Rules, therefore, of its total compliance during your stay in the facilities. The Rules of Operation are duly exposed to the public on informative posters, as well as available at the customer service point and on the website www.polapark.com.
• Only one pass per person may be held.
• Vouchers cannot be resold, redeemed or assigned.
• The passes are personal and non-transferable, so they cannot be used by a person other than the holder. That is why Pola Park reserves the right to verify the identity of its bearer each time they are to be used.
• Vouchers must be kept throughout your stay at Pola Park facilities and shown to our staff to access the park and attractions.
• Children under 2 years of age cannot make personal vouchers, they can access the attractions enabled for it with the voucher of an adult or companion for free.
• Pola Park reserves the right of admission, expulsion from its facilities, and to withdraw passes temporarily or permanently, when any of the following reasons occur:
- Failure to comply with these Operating Regulations.
- Not having paid the price of the bonds in whole or in part.
- Alteration of the order.
- Fraudulent use of passes.
- Maintain behaviors that bother or harm other visitors or workers.
- Causing any type of deterioration, impairment or damage to the Pola Park facilities.
- Likewise, causes for definitive withdrawal of the passes or for the impossibility of renewing them upon expiration will be caused by causing damage to the image of Pola Park, by any means, through the publication of manifestly false, offensive information, contrary to the law, to morality, public order, defamatory or that, in the reasonable opinion of Pola Park, in any way, could harm or cause damage to the image of Pola Park, its workers, or third parties.
• Passes can only be purchased at official Pola Park sales points (authorized stands, ticket offices and website). The purchase of passes by other means or unauthorized channels will be cause for definitive withdrawal of the same.
• Each holder will have a single valid voucher, no duplicates or copies will be issued.
• Any promotion, advantage or discount launched on the market and aimed at bonuses, will have the validity established in the design of each of the actions, not assuming a precedent for subsequent seasons or periods. Promotions are not cumulative with each other.
• The expiration dates of the validity of the voucher may not be modified in any case at the request of the holder of the voucher.
• There may be a total of up to (10) opening days in which access to the park with the season pass is partial, null or with an additional supplement.
• The individual bonus can be made for people over 2 years.
• It is for personal and non-transferable use. It does not admit changes of information or ownership.
• Includes access to the park for one accompanying person without entry per voucher holder.
Individual + companion passes
• The Companion gives access to an adult over 18 years of age together with the voucher holder to all attractions with access for adults. This pass gives access to children under two years of age, just like the adult, to the attractions where it is allowed.
• If you want to purchase a companion, this will always be linked to an individual bonus and will be included in it. The extension of one type of pass to another will have an increase in price according to the rates at the ticket office.
• The companion of a pass will never give access to any attraction to the adult without the holder of the voucher.
• The holder, his companion and a second companion may access the site without purchasing a ticket, but only one of them may access the attractions per day as a companion.
Access to the park for Season Passes
• Individual pass only allows access to the park to the holder of the voucher and one more person with him. If more than one person accesses, they must purchase a separate ticket.
• Individual + Companion pass allows access to the park for the holder of the pass and two more people with him, one considered the companion and the other the bonus access per pass. If more than two people access with the voucher holder, they must purchase a separate ticket.
• There may be a total of up to (10) opening days in which access to the park with the season pass is partial, null or with an additional supplement.
- Filming, images and photographs
• As part of Pola Park’s regular operations, photographs are taken and/or recordings are made at some of its facilities for commercial and/or promotional purposes. If you do not want your image to be captured, avoid transit through these areas.
• Images captured by Visitors at Pola Park may not be used for commercial purposes.
• Pola Park is not responsible for the taking of photographs and/or recordings made by third parties.
- Special Events
• Pola Park can hold special events at its facilities outside and within the opening hours of its facilities, making available to those attending said events the services that it deems appropriate in each case.
• At Pola Park’s discretion, these events may or may not be included in the price of tickets and/or access passes to Pola Park facilities.
• Special events may be aimed at the general public or restricted to groups predetermined by Pola Park.
• Special events will be governed by these rules of operation in everything that is applicable to them, and by those that, where appropriate, Pola Park deems appropriate to establish for each event.
- General Recommendations
• If you detect any emergency or danger situation, please notify the park staff.
• In any situation that requires the total or partial evacuation of the facilities, please follow the instructions of the park staff.
• Do not run through the facilities or make improper use of them.
• It is mandatory to always follow the instructions of the park staff, as well as the instructions and signs with warnings and recommendations existing on the premises.
- With general character
• These rules may be subject to change without prior notice, those set out at the customer service point and on the Pola Park website being valid.
• These rules are complemented by the special measures related to COVID-19 that are available to you on our website.
POLA PARK WISHES YOU A HAPPY VISITING!